Search This Blog

Sunday 15 April 2018

Welcome Tucker - 15th April 2018

A friend just has her fifth baby, a boy named Tucker:  I love the name - it seems especially Australian for some reason.

So I started by setting out my supplies ...

A customer just gave me a bag of papers that she has no use for.  One of them was this blue gingham check, which I always find lovely for babies.

Another thing I particularly wanted to use was this blue baby self adhesive ribbon. So I found some coordinating blue cardstock and went from there.


Supplies:
Blue cardstock (Cricut)
Blue gingham patterned paper
Blue self adhesive ribbon
Bella baby die cuts
Adorn It! Tiny Whoopsy Teal Alphabet
Die-namics flat bottomed Clouds
MFT Puffy Clouds
MFT Stitched Circle Die
Close to My Heart Gold Shimmer Trim


I have made a couple of baby cards recently, and they never gelled.  Today, this one gelled, luckily.  I bought the pack of Bella die-cuts because they were on sale on Spotlight and when opening the pack, some of the die-cuts were really weird - I know they were meant to be vintage, but one of them looked like Chucky from the horror film!  That one was immediately filed in the bin.  I added the very fine strip of gold Glimmer Trim on the bottom and then I realised the golds didn't match - I went over the strip with some Champage Stickles, which matched the other glitter much more closely.

I am very happy with how this card turned out - now to give to the new mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment