Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 April 2014

UK Scrappers 52 card challenge - Week 9

The Week 9 challenge, set by Nat some time ago, was to use this picture as a jumping point for inspiration:



What I took from the photo was a combination of mint and peach, flowers, ribbon, lace and some sparkle through gems/pearls. 

I made this card a few weeks ago, before the container had arrived from the UK, so I only had some basic supplies to work with.

 
The patterned paper is from a pack I bought from Aldi - it is mint and pink, on a faux knitted background.  The pink sticker was also something that was in the pack.  I also used one mint and jade checked ribbon and the white lace. 
 
A simple card with just a bit of sparkle from the flowery green gems placed on a pre-stamped sentiment. One for my mum to give to one of her friends!
 



2 comments:

  1. Really pretty - you have done so well working with a limited amount of stash. Just goes to show that you don't need a mountain of stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's nice - love the pop of pink and white on the green

    ReplyDelete