Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 October 2010

More Orange and Black Christmas Cards

Just two more from the series to share today ... once I'm on a roll, it is great to be able to continue until I have used up that piece of paper! 

Here is a very simple card I made using left over Basic Grey paper and the outside of the star Sizzix die cut shape.  I used the inside on another card. 


Perfect for a masculine card, or people who like very simple things.  I just topped the orange card with glitter glue, added a Craftwork Cards message, and that was it!


The focal point for this Joyous Celebration card was provided by one fluffy snowflake embellishment, layered onto a circle of black card.  I added one black card candy on top, and then glittered it!  Perfect cards to make for people who claim that they can't make cards.  Also very simple and striking, in my humble opinion!  Modern, too. 

Back soon with a different colourway! 


2 comments:

  1. More loveliness. I am so liking this colourway and really like the clean lines of these two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, very striking. You know I would never have thought about an alternative colurway like that....think I may justt have to give it a go Ali, thanks for the inspiration :)
    Warmest wishes Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete